Australian Centre for NanoMedicine
Centre for Advanced Macromolecular Design
School of Chemical Engineering
The University of New South Wales
UNSW SYDNEY NSW 2052
A/Prof. Cyrille Boyer is the deputy director of Australian Centre for NanoMedicine, School of Chemical Engineering, UNSW and a member of Centre for Advanced Macromolecular Design (CAMD).
Cyrille has co-authored over 100 research articles,3 book chapters and 3 international patents.
CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS
- Light responsive materials
- New applications of Living/Controlled Free Radical Polymerization
- Synthesis of “SMART” nanomaterials
- Synthesis of polymeric nanoparticles for drug delivery and imaging
- Energy: Synthesis of new hybrid organic/inorganic nanoparticles for hydrogen storage in collaboration with Prof. Aguey-Zinsou